The MMM Advisory Committee consists of members of the academic and weather forecasting community who are nationally or internationally recognized leaders in their respective field. The committee meets every 12 to 18 months to provide feedback on the status, and suggestions on future directions, of the MMM program. Current members are listed below.
- Kristen Corbosiero, SUNY, Albany, Chair
- DaNa Carlis, NOAA
- Victor Gensini, Northern Illinois University
- Greg Hakim, University of Washington
- Lai-Yung (Ruby) Leung, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Julie Lundquist, University of Colorado Boulder
- Peter Neilley, IBM/The Weather Company
- Tammy Weckwerth, NCAR EOL
The most recent MMM Advisory Committee meeting was held virtually on October 4-6, 2023. The next meeting is scheduled for October 10-11, 2024 as a hybrid event.